The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the front of all Jeep® JK models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door)
- .850” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar (CE-99001D)
- 4140 forged chromoly bolt-on frame brackets (RJ-231100-1 & RJ-231100-2)
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms (RJ-202001-101)
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings (CE-9901D)
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links (CE-99002)
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
- Rubicon Models - Jeep JK Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (AEV ProCal or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
Normally from time of order product will be delivered in under 4 weeks.