Forged 8 on 6.5 Bolt Pattern Hubs for Dana 60. Wheel hubs designed for strength and durability and are CNC machined from a forging.
- Dana 60
- Wheel hubs designed for strength and durability.
- Hubs are CNC machined from a forging.
- Not a cast piece like all other competitors.
- Utilizes standard components (studs, bearings, seals) readily available at local parts stores.
- Accepts internal style lockout hubs as well as drive flanges from most manufacturers including Solid Axle Industries' drive flange kits.
- These are manufactured by Solid Axle Industries and are not weak remanufactured OEM Hubs.
- Fits Dodge and GM spindles.
- Used for converting over to 1/2 ton brake calipers to clear a 15 inch wheel.
|Brand||Solid Axle Industries|