Forged 5 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern Hubs for Dana 44. Wheel hubs designed for strength and durability and are CNC machined from a forging.
- Dana 44
- Wheel hubs designed for strength and durability.
- Hubs are CNC machined from a forging.
- Not a cast piece like all other competitors.
- Utilizes standard components (studs, bearings, seals) readily available at local parts stores.
- Accepts internal style lockout hubs as well as drive flanges from most manufacturers including Solid Axle Industries' drive flange kits.
- These are manufactured by Solid Axle Industries and are not weak remanufactured OEM Hubs.
- Increased hub diameter for strength.
- Fits big bearing Chevy / Jeep spindles.
- Replaces cast units
|Brand||Solid Axle Industries|