SpynTec kits start with new premium chromolly hub and spindle forgings. Your ABS functions are retained with the combination of a gear cut tone ring that is integral to the design of the hub, as well as our spindle design that encompasses the factory ABS sensor mount and sealing surfaces. When installed, your ABS system is now completely sealed from the harshest on and off highway environments. All SpynTec kits utilize such names as Timken, SKF, Chicago Rawhide, and Spicer.
Whether you rely on your vehicle for work or play, you can't afford to be sitting still due to an unfortunate bearing failure. Solid Axle industries understands this and has answered with the SpynTec line of unit bearing conversion kits.
Front SpynTec Conversion Kit For Dodge 10-11 Short Version
- Forged hubs with machined ABS reluctor ring.
- Forged spindle with integral ABS sensor mount.
- Includes all bearings, races, seals, and spindle nuts.
- Utilizes premium locking hubs.
- Eliminates unit bearing hub assemblies prone to breaking
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Fully rebuild-able
- Reduces drive-train wear
- Increased fuel economy
- As always, SpynTec conversion kits fully seal the ABS sensor and tone ring from contaminates on and off road.
- Forged Hubs with Machined Reluctor Ring.
- Forged Spindles with Universal ABS Sensor Mount
- Wheel Studs
- All Bearings, Races, Seals, Spindle Nuts
- 35-Spline Stub Shafts
- Premium Manual Locking Hubs
|Brand||Solid Axle Industries|