Dana 60 Rear Full Float Spindles. Sold in pairs. For use in shortening and building a new rear end.
- Dana 60
- Excellent for turning any housing into a full floating rear end.
- Material allowance of 2.88 inches offered for custom machining to obtain a press fit into the axle tube.
- Fits 35 spline shafts without having to be bored larger.
- For 14 bolt applications use Nation Seal 476574N or Chicago Rawhide CR27526
- Heavy duty
- Allows use of several factory hubs as well as Solid Axle Industries wheel hubs.
- Uses readily available bearings and seals.
|Brand||Solid Axle Industries|